• Research and stay current on emerging trends that can be translated to our customers.
• Managing factory development calendar to ensure deadlines are being met in a timely manner.
• Creation of line sheets that include - style #, photo/ sketch, print/ fabric code and other construction elementsof each style.
• Follow-up with vendors/factories on all styles and communicate any muslin comments, changes and additional details.
• Communicating with vendors/ factories to insure developmentis meeting our customers target price point (target margins), requirements of quality and delivery.
• Work closely with sales and our retail partners to identifyand react to incremental sales opportunities. Evaluate product selling and strategize with the sales to meet sales goals.
Keep track of all development record keeping requirements which includes; developed vs. adopted reports in order to improve the development process for future seasons.
• Oversee production CAD’s that includes a cohesive color and print story based on company sales of what is working.
• Adopting orders and bill of material completion.
• Strong organizational, follow through skills, attention to detail and ability to work well in a TEAM environment a
If this sounds like a position you genuinely want to fill, submit your online profile through email@example.com