Logistics Manager Job Description
We are looking for a reliable logistics manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain for denim division of a Fashion company. You will primarily oversee orders currently in production and see through the inbound shipments from our factories to our 3PL in Chino, CA.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
· Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
· Coordinate with Allocations & Customer service teams on full order cycle
· Liaise and negotiate dates (Ex-Factory, In House, NDC, etc.) with suppliers and sales team
· Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency through cross functional departments
· Obtain Samples from factory or 3PL when needed
· Plan routes and process FOB and LDP shipments with Freight Forwarders
· Troubleshoot any arising problems or escalations that may happen during production or post production
· Analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
· Reporting of open orders and action plan to sales team
· Go over styles in WIP report with production team to ensure timeliness in confirmed dates
· Work with closely with Production Manager on certain projects
· Must have logistics experience. Apparel industry is a plus.
· Must have experience in managing people
· Must be versatile and a problem solver
· Work well in fast paced team-oriented environment
· Has a strong sense of urgency
· Experience in GT-Nexus and AX is a plus
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects & accounts
· Bachelor’s Degree. Supply Chain Management is a plus
Qualified candidates please send your resumes to email@example.com