We are looking for a new Sr. Textile Designer to join the Textile Design department at Topson Downs, to help develop brand enhancing prints for juniors, girls & contemporary.
Areas of Responsibility
- Design brand enhancing unique, original allover and placement prints at an expert skill level.
- Must have creativity and passion for designing prints.
- Prepares detailed artwork, spec/mill sheets and other artwork, such as repeats and dimensional references for factories.
- Complete understanding of how to color separate.
- Complete understanding of how placement and border prints need to be set up.
- Assess style/product limitations with designers and develop product specific art.
- Create and design custom prints from inspiration and helps to upkeep the print archive seasonally.
- College Degree- BS/BA in Apparel/Fashion Design/Textile/Print/Graphic Design
· 5-8 years’ experience no entry level
- Strong knowledge of fabric & apparel printing methods
- Strong artistic background & color sense, portfolio a must
- Hand drawing, painting and sketching a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work & meet deadlines within a fast pace work environment
- Must be adaptable and flexible with ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Illustrator software and Photoshop
- Proficient in Ned Graphics
- Excellent verbal and written communication and follow-through skills
- Excellent ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
· The department works at a fast pace so ideal candidate needs to catch on quickly to the different aesthetics of each division.
· Must be a team player
· Must be able to multitask
Resumes MUST have portfolio attached to be considered. Please send resumes/portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org