This position will assist with vital functions of the Company’s supply chain to ensure the efficient and timely order fulfillment to Company’s retail partners. Close communications and coordination with sales order entry team and 3PL are required.
Job Functions: Shipment Coordination and Inventory Control
- Ensure set deadlines are achieved
- Gather confirmed documents (memos, instructions, etc.)
- Gather electronic copies of confirmed orders requiring attention
- Inform various individuals on status of shipments
- Assist in resolving shipment issues; i.e. late delivery, returns, incorrect shipments, etc.
- Coordinate with distribution to ensure sufficient inventory levels.
- Ensure sufficient documentation is obtained for new items
- Additional tasks as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Logistics Coordinator: 1 year
- Invoicing: 1 year
- Office Administration: 1 year
- Microsoft Office: 1 year
- AX / EDI