Support Allocations team in routing apparel orders and other merchandise and coordinating the backhaul responsibilities in the most efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
· Verifies customers on routes and cube information.
· Records route information in Microsoft AX system
· Prepare and print bills of lading for warehouse
· Follow customers guidelines provided in Routing guide
· Analyzes costs for prepaid vendors
· Routes new customers/special deliveries; communicate information to allocations team
· Insures all trucks have left on time, notifies Retailers/Allocation team if trucks are running late or missed pick up.
· Calls vendors and confirms order pickups.
· Collects and process packets from previous day’s backhauls.
· Files necessary document and stores for required length of time per policies.
· Closes shipments for daily pick ups
· Routing functions are completed in accordance with Company standards and procedures including quality standards and safety regulations.
· Effective communication and coordination exist with Company personnel and with management. Assistance and support are provided as needed.
· Deadlines are met.
· High School Diploma/GED
· 1-2 years in Routing/Logistics orders to Retail customers
· Good Computer skills, proficient in Excel
· Strong knowledge of applicable routing computer system
· Data entry (35WPM)
· Detail oriented
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
ADDITIONAL SKILLS preferred, not required:
· Microsoft AX computer software
· Manhattan SCALE WMS system
· TMS routing systems
Interested applicants please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org