· At least 3 years experience in technical design (not including internships)
· Experience with creating detailed tech packs
· Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and Excel
· Excellent garment sketching ability
· Knowledgeable of detailed garment construction
· Effectively translate design concepts by creating technical packages with regards to garment specifications
· Make appropriate recommendations in collaboration with design teams on matters pertaining to specs, pattern, construction methods and techniques to improve fit, balance, and overall quality of the garment.
· Communicate with our overseas design production
· PLM experience is a plus
Production Technical Designer
· At least 3-5 years experience in technical design in fast fashion.
· Will measure import samples from proto to 1st fits to TOP's,
· Check correct construction, fabric, trims & labels,
· Attend fittings, work closely with designer & pattern makers to ensure correct fit & construction.
· Communicate & release fit comments/corrections to overseas contractors including making necessary spec & grading changes.
· Communicate with customer fit techs & interpret customer fit comments.
· Good understanding of patterns & garment construction, original specs, grading & corrections.
· Should be proficient with Illustrator, Photoshop, Word and Excel.
· Ability to multi-task & attention to detail is a MUST.
Qualified applicants please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org