About Rachel Roy:
The Rachel Roy brand debuted in 2004 and for over a decade has been inspiring women to lead individual and limitless lives through courage, conviction and change.
The Rachel Roy brand includes the Rachel Roy Contemporary, Curvy & Dresses RTW collections, Swim, Outerwear, and Jewelry collections. Designed in Rachel’s studio in the heart of New York City, the collections capture the spirit of individuality and reflection of the ever-changing world.
Reimagined & re-launched in early 2016, RachelRoy.com is a digital flagship that presents an immersive and interactive ecommerce experience that brings together superior product and engaging content to create a vibrant community.
Philanthropy is at the heart of the Rachel Roy brand and through Rachel’s Kindness Is Always Fashionable initiative, artisans in developing countries can showcase their work and depend on sustainable employment that helps improve their lives and the lives of others.
Management role to directly support the Director of Ecommerce with all RachelRoy.com initiatives. This includes site operations, administration, promotions, marketing, planning, strategy and reporting. The selected manager will work in tandem with the Ecommerce Director to deliver a best in class experience to our customers.
- Planning, management and site administration of RachelRoy.com merchandise, promotion, and marketing
- Set up and maintenance of online product mix and inventory, sale of product. Perform update to site content
- Direct liaison with digital marketing agency. Ensure that agency is meeting plan and goals. Optimize efforts with agency as needed to meet goals. Includes: email, PPC, SEO, display, affiliates, and social
- Direct liaison with email service provider. Set up, deploy and report on all emails, both marketing and triggered. Present learnings and recommendations
- Development, management and optimization of Ecommerce marketing and promotional strategies
- QA of RachelRoy.com and all marketing initiatives to deliver an optimal customer experience
- Planning and troubleshooting with internal partners and third party vendors
- Department planning, strategy and reporting alongside Ecommerce Director: yearly, quarterly and monthly
- Maintain Ecommerce site standards for product and navigation as well as customer path to purchase
- Work with platform partner on site releases and future optimizations
- Provide strategic recommendation to Ecommerce Director to drive increased conversions and revenue throughout the customer lifecycle
- Assist with vetting out third party new Ecommerce partners, platforms, and vendors as needed
- Direct liaison with company call center, assist with customer care as needed
- Manage order lifecycle from online thru fulfillment. Regular contact with fulfillment center to facilitate order process and resolve issues
- Drive continuous improvement of the Ecommerce customer experience
- Help to define online product exclusives
- Work with Rachel Roy Marketing to facilitate site creative, merchandising and promotional needs
- Maintain site look and feel. Adhere to Rachel Roy brand guidelines
- Site and interactive testing to include A/B and split test
- Solid understanding of Ecommerce fundamentals
- Customer advocate with strong grasp of best-in-class Ecommerce customer experience
- Strong reporting and analytical skills. Experience and understanding of Google Analytics
- Positive, collaborative, inclusive and flexible team member
- Highly organized, results-oriented leader and team-player
- Creative problem-solving ability, with a can-do attitude, results oriented. Ability and drive to “wear a lot of hats”
- Ability to develop insight from analytics and reporting; effectively translate learns into productive actions
- Strong communicator, including interpersonal, written, and presentation skills
- 3+ year’s site setup/web production experience for Ecommerce
- 2+year interactive marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Qualified candidates please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org