SENIOR MANAGER, ECOMMERCE
The Senior Manager, ECommerce will lead the growth and success of the Rachel Roy Ecommerce marketing efforts as well as support drive to retail efforts, partnering closely with the rest of the leadership team. In this role, you will provide leadership, communicate strategic direction and direct the activities of the Ecommerce team. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing the strategy and execution to create a best-in-class consumer digital experience. This includes customer acquisition, conversion, retention and customer satisfaction across all consumer digital touch points.
The Senior Manager, Ecommerce is the perfect mix of art and science in their abilities, instincts and execution. You have a gut for great creative and mind for strategy, execution and measurement. You will take a leadership role in building a best-in-class consumer experience across the Rachel Roy digital ecosystem. You will be responsible for acquiring and retaining Rachel Roy customers and maximizing their lifetime value. This role will oversee all aspects of the consumer experience from a digital perspective.
This position reports to the Sr. Vice President, Marketing.
This position is located in New York City.
· Creates marketing plans and provides detailed forecasts and analysis. Lead the development of the overall consumer marketing strategy.
· Liaise with in-house brand marketing team on creative executive and evolution for digital initiatives
· Provide leadership and oversight of the digital Ecommerce team (Internal and external), guiding and encouraging team members to adapt, improve, and achieve their objectives
· Develop and evaluate key performance metrics; provide CEO and senior leadership accurate summaries and analysis of campaigns, results and forecasts.
· Provide strategic guidance, insight and knowledge about market trends, consumer attitudes, competitors and the effectiveness of the digital marketing strategy
· Profitably acquire new customers through digital advertising, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), affiliate marketing, display advertising, social media, external partnerships and other direct marketing programs.
· Drive continuous improvement on the site experience, improving conversion rates and customer profitability for the online channels.
· Determine the optimal resources (internal and external) necessary to manage digital marketing efforts.
· Be the expert on new, relevant technologies to help drive consumer experience including but not limited to website optimization and personalization.
· Foster continuous improvement; ensure that all digital marketing activities are efficient, effective and scalable.
· Work with technology resources to develop a consumer marketing database that can be leveraged to provide a best-in-class consumer experience
· Work with technology resources to develop a reporting suite to provide critical metrics to make both tactical and strategic decisions designed to understand customer acquisition costs and lifetime value for all key digital marketing channels.
· Lead all consumer insight initiatives to understand how current and potential consumers are interacting with the Rachel Roy brand and customer experience.
· Develop and maintain a regular communication cadence with all levels of the organization
· Keep executive team apprised of changing policies, competitive developments and industry/market trends
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
· 5-7 years of senior strategic marketing experience in a direct-to-consumer organization with a strong online / Ecommerce / digital presence. Experience must include analytics-based decision-making where success is measured in terms of customer growth, website conversion and superior content.
· Results-oriented self-starter with track record of excellent results in a fast-growth environment. Must be able to substantiate a clear understanding of consumer and media trends, and the development of market strategies and campaign outcomes resulting in significant growth of customer/revenue base within a competitive environment.
· Creative / innovative thinker; organized /detail-oriented; team player/ solution oriented approach.
· Keen understanding of leading-edge Ecommerce segmentation methodologies and their respective role in marketing communications.
· Forward thinking, marketing/business development-focused individual. Leads all online / Ecommerce revenue generating solutions.
· Strong analytical skills, proven ability to consume and understand data, work with decision scientists and analysts to get to clear results and analysis
· Exceptional skill in verbal and written communications; must also be an excellent listener
· Proven ability to successfully articulate and address complex business issues and opportunities
· Skilled at promoting collaboration and driving problem resolution across all levels of a business including the c-suite
Bachelor's Degree required, MBA a plus
Qualified candidates please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org