About Rachel Roy:
The Rachel Roy brand debuted in 2004 and for over a decade has been inspiring women to lead individual and limitless lives through courage, conviction and change.
The Rachel Roy brand includes the Rachel Roy Contemporary, Curvy & Dresses RTW collections, Swim, Outerwear, and Jewelry collections. Designed in Rachel’s studio in the heart of New York City, the collections capture the spirit of individuality and reflection of the ever-changing world.
Reimagined & re-launched in early 2016, RachelRoy.com is a digital flagship that presents an immersive and interactive ecommerce experience that brings together superior product and engaging content to create a vibrant community.
Philanthropy is at the heart of the Rachel Roy brand and through Rachel’s Kindness Is Always Fashionable initiative, artisans in developing countries can showcase their work and depend on sustainable employment that helps improve their lives and the lives of others.
Rachel Roy is looking for a dynamic, talented Life/Style Account Executive. As a Rachel Roy (RR) Lifestyle/Account Executive, you'll grow and optimize sales of RR product (Footwear, Apparel & Accessories) in NYC by achieving sales goals with established accounts and new doors. You'll be accountable for selling to small, medium and potentially large-size accounts through. You’ll be responsible for elevating the RR Brand in brick and mortar retail stores and online. You'll develop accurate and realistic seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans; meet all reporting deadlines, including expense reports; and develop semi-annual account business plans with monthly revenue objectives for all accounts.
You will also display an understanding of our consumers and the “customer” in the space we serve, perform market research and summarize feedback to share. You'll stay current on product and product changes, cancellations, credit holds and at once sales and work to balance the merchandising needs of the account with product placement objectives. You'll solicit and submit orders and ensure the timely coordination of order tracking, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations/summaries and delivery information. You'll meet all order management deadlines in a timely and consistent manner. You'll increase sell-in and sell-through by preparing, planning and delivering clear and persuasive merchandising and product presentations. You'll actively participate in corporate meetings, including Go to Market meetings and pre-lines where applicable for your accounts.
You'll also be accountable for knowledge of our competitor's policies, programs and products, as well as territory and national demographics and economic influences. In addition, you'll demonstrate leadership through account relationships and influence within the Independent retail landscape...you are truly an ambassador for the brand. Ideal candidates will live in the NY area/territory with willingness to effectively travel and service retailers.
· 5 years' additional sales experience required in lieu of degree – apparel/footwear preferred
· 5+ years' overall business experience that could include field sales, retail buying, sales business planning and/or sales business analysis experience
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
· Knowledge of sales programs, policies and procedures and retailer business operations is strongly preferred
· Ability to display and foster a passion for the culture and community we serve
· Merchandising experience is strongly preferred
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Ability to be results-oriented and make constant progress towards and achieve sales goals
· Understanding of the competitive market, customers and retail trends
· Ability to use financial data to make decisions and maximize account profitability
· Ability to develop seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans
· Ability to understand business issues, find creative ways to solve problems and make sound decisions that benefit the Brand
· Ability to develop and maintain fair and honest relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
· Strong communication skills, including the abilities to elicit information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations and manage and resolve conflict
· Ability to communicate effectively with clear, concise written messages through memos, emails and reports
· Consistently meet deadlines for planning and order management
· Ability to prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations
· Ability to travel to assigned accounts up to _________ of the time
· Ability to grasp, carry and move samples up to _____lbs.
· Ability to travel to sales meetings, trade shows, market trips, etc.
Qualified Applicants please send resumes to email@example.com