About Rachel Roy:
The Rachel Roy brand debuted in 2004 and for over a decade has been inspiring women to lead individual and limitless lives through courage, conviction and change.
The Rachel Roy brand includes the Rachel Roy Contemporary, Curvy & Dresses RTW collections, Swim, Outerwear, and Jewelry collections. Designed in Rachel’s studio in the heart of New York City, the collections capture the spirit of individuality and reflection of the ever-changing world.
Reimagined & re-launched in early 2016, RachelRoy.com is a digital flagship that presents an immersive and interactive ecommerce experience that brings together superior product and engaging content to create a vibrant community.
Philanthropy is at the heart of the Rachel Roy brand and through Rachel’s Kindness Is Always Fashionable initiative, artisans in developing countries can showcase their work and depend on sustainable employment that helps improve their lives and the lives of others.
Impact on Business (i.e. business contribution, nature and scope of responsibility, risk and financial management):
• Manage, develop, motivate and oversee all divisions within a territory; by working closely with the rotators and store management
• Communicate business opportunities and challenges to direct report and Sr. Director Retail Development, as well as, RRR account executives, and store line buying / planning teams in an effort to achieve sales goals.
• Collaborate with Managers, Senior store management, ie: Store manager, Assistant Manager, Merchandise Manager and District Merchant to develop business strategies to drive sales on a quarterly basis
• Review and analyze business weekly to identify sales trends and assortment opportunities by door and communicate opportunities
• Utilize selling reports and business trends to rotate/merchandise floor for optimal sell thru
• Ensure the highest presentation standards are executed for all RRR Divisions and ensure we are located in the best floor spaces.
• Ensure floor merchandising and mannequins in each RRR division are set to RRR standards utlizing tools provided.
• Provide consistent feedback to the HSQ District Manager and direct report to identify challenges and opportunities.
• Build and Develop relationships with Macy’s store line management; Sales Manager, Merchandise Manager, District Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Store manager and visual team for each RRR Division
• Communicate weekly with the Sales Managers in each division to review preivous week‘s business and opportunuties to drive sales
• Prepare weekly recaps to communicate prior week’s business, opportunities, competition and store events, customer requests, as well as, the wants and needs of the business.
Innovation and Change (i.e. range and diversity of activities, problems, processes, market dynamics and management challenges that need to be recognized and resolved):
• Work with Macy’s store management to strategize, plan, and execute seasonal event strategies
• Coordinate and execute contests, special events, and promotions.
• Develop and build strong relationships with Personal Stylists, as well as, collaborate with them in an effort to build our client base drive sales
• Schedule monthly trainings and fit parties with sales team and Personal Stylist team to educate them about the fashion delivery that month.
• Develop and grow a Rachel Rachel Roy client base to assist in meeting sales goals
• Learn the Macy’s processes and organizational flow to ensure quick turnaround for all RRR objectives.
People Leadership (i.e. management, motivation and development of staff as well as teamwork):
• Monitor development of Rotators and motivate them to achieve monthly sales plan
• Create a partnership with Rachel Rachel Roy merchandise teams
• Engage, train and motivate sales associates that work in RRR shop to ensure they are familiar with the brand.
• Create and maintain departmental notebooks quarterly for each RRR division