About Topson Downs:
Established in 1971, Topson Downs (www.topsondowns.com) has evolved into an industry leader both in the branded and private label segments of the garment business, with more than 350 associates based in Los Angeles, New York, and throughout Asia. Be it denim jeans, high-fashion tops and dresses for juniors and young women, or ground-breaking street wear for men, we are committed to creating and producing quality garments while being socially and ethically responsible. Through our global sourcing base, we are currently producing over 50 million units per year for many of the leading retailers in all tiers of the market, with our factories being closely supervised by our Global Quality Assurance and Social Compliance teams.
· Partnering with Design and Tech for production handoff—establishing quality standards, fabric weights, trim finishes, and factory placement, artwork, and color standards.
· Providing factory and/or raw material suppliers with quality standards, color standards, trim standards, and artwork.
· Facilitating approval process between Design, Tech, Garment Manufacturers, Raw Material Suppliers, and the Customer. Including quality standards, lab dips, strike-offs, etc.
· Maintaining fabrics from each delivery for current styles and for future reference.
· Keeping approvals and rejections for each style organized for easy reference.
· Creating trim cards in PLM for each style once orders are issued, and updating as needed.
· Ensuring that BOMs are accurate in PLM and updating as needed.
· Troubleshooting any issues that may affect delivery with Production Manager….i.e. approval resubmits, fabric quality issues, and style changes.
· Troubleshooting any fabric or raw material issues with Design and Fabric Manager.
· Informing Costing Manager of any changes that may have cost implications.
· Ensuring that all fabric and trims pass testing protocol.
· Attending weekly marker meetings to review fit yardage and fit approvals with Tech team.
· Reviewing and handing off AD samples with Design.
· Target experience preferred but not required.
Qualified applicants please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org